Monday, June 12, 2017

done shruggin'...

I finished! (http://knitwords.blogspot.ca/2017/04/whats-shrug.html )And it’s beautiful! And lovely and soft and so feminine! I can hardly wait to see it with her wedding dress! Got the second sleeve done and then all that needed to be done was make a band of the same edge as I used for the cast-on to trim the front edges and up around the back neck – I was able to do it in one piece and it looks perfect.
The wedding is this next weekend so Shannon came over to try it on and/or pick it up – she’s happy, her mom’s happy and I’m so pleased!!
I do hope to get a photo of her wearing it at the wedding so you can see how it looks with her dress but you know how these things go...

Is it bad of me to hope for cool weather?

1 comment:

GF Mom said...

This is definitely the prettiest shrug that I have ever seen! Fabulous job! It is gorgeous with the jeans and t-shirt so it will be even more beautiful with her wedding dress. Do try and get a picture for us to see. Enjoy the wedding.