Monday, May 6, 2019

when good gets better...

The new and improved pump spray for dknits.com ‘s Super Industrial Yarn Spray!

I forgot to tell you – when we were driving to Pigeon Forge, TN, back in March, I realized that a small detour would take us to Mike Becker’s shop in Aurora, Indiana. I had never been so called Mike to make sure he’d be there and made an appointment to stop by. It was fun, should have got a photo but didn’t think about it until we were back on the road. But anyway, we had a great visit, caught up on the news and as we went to leave, Mike said he had a gift for me. I felt a bit bad because I had nothing for him but quickly got over that feeling when he gave me a new bottle of his SIYS - I was so excited to see that it has a new pump button instead of the pistol grip trigger one. I could hardly wait to get home to try it out.
Finally got around to it last week ;-), made a pair of socks for nephew’s birthday – I use the yarn spray on the 2X2 ribbed section where you are grading the tension tighter to make sure the ankle fits snuggly, and this makes it knit like warm butter. Oh man, that little press-down button makes such a difference – it’s so easy to use, I love it – thanks Mike! https://knitwords.blogspot.com/2013/02/addicted-to-yarn-spray.html

 

No comments: