Tuesday, July 2, 2019

camouflage...

I think I’ve subtlely admitted that I kinda, sorta have  this thing for camo. You had to be paying attention. I also have a thing for jean jackets.
Anyway, lately, I’ve noticed camo fabric clothing showing up all over. On Project Runway, twice, Nina was wearing something camo, not counting what the contestants and others  were sporting! The young woman on the afternoon show out of Minneapolis has a camo jacket she’s worn a couple of times and I seriously covet it!
Finding the right fabric can be somewhat of a challenge. I have an old piece, leftover from the early 90s, that’s, in my mind, just right but I know there isn’t enough to get an entire jacket out of it. But, what if I knit a couple of pieces? Hummmm…
You can laugh and snicker now! I'm fine with it! You won't be able to see me anyway! ;-)

No comments: