Monday, December 1, 2014

i didn't really forget to tell you...


all 4 pieces
but, life gets in the way, sorry! I can give you all my excuses: computer virus, lost the cable for my digital camera, just too busy with other things, and then I couldn't access my blog, yadda, yadda...
back of RTR cardi with dress


front of RTR

twilight tweed Granville

Back of Rib'nShrug

Front of Rib'nShrug












I did get Jan's wardrobe sent off in October and she was very happy with it. In the end, I made the French navy WCD shift dress, the twilight tweed WCD Granville with the beautiful cables, the RTR Cardi in sage green mercerised cotton and  the Rib'nShrug in Thistle 4 ply wool. All of the cardigans can be worn with the dress or with anything else and dressed up or down, depending on the occasion. I did get a few pictures taken before I sent everything off, but I wasn't able to check the quality of the photos, but here is the best of the lot so you can have an idea of what I did.

No comments: