Wednesday, September 6, 2023

justified...

You know that saying, ‘the hurrier I go, the behinder I get’? well, maybe it’s not exactly an old saying but it’s like when I think this is going to be so easy, somehow it isn’t! On the first sleeve, I got almost up to the sleeve cap before noticing I forgot to add in the vertical lines as I was increasing! F-u-d-g-e! Crud! I tried dropping the stitch, but it made a huge bar, compared to the nice line of the needle out of work. Then I thought, oh well, that will all be in the underarm area and no one will notice. Yeah! That works for me!

Then the quandary, fix it on the next one, or make the second one exactly the same? Yes, I’m going with that and if ever anyone points it out, I can say I planned it like that! See, they are both the same!    


No comments: