Wednesday, July 21, 2021

trials and tribulations...

Did you miss me? Sorry I haven’t been posting much but it’s summer! And here in Thunder Bay, we are having a real summer. Most years, a hot summer day might be a high of 22 to 24C (70-75F) but this year, it’s off the charts! I enjoy a warm evening where you can have dinner out on the deck with a sweater or poncho handy but, oh my, we’ve had HOT! 

I still get some knitting in and I’ll continue to tell you about that, but I also have had some ‘blogger’ issues which I’ve tried and tried to solve. Last month I got a message saying that ‘feedburner’ or whoever was sending out my blog subscriptions was quitting in July. I'm hoping it's the end of July but we'll find out! I wanted to have an alternative ready before I told you about it and it’s been a struggle to figure it out – long story short, I think I’ve got it sorted!

So, if you’ve been getting an email of my current blog post and you want this to continue, you’ll need to re-subscribe. Just click this link http://knitwords.blogspot.com/  – it will take you to ‘Needles to say…’ and at the top right hand side of the page, you’ll see the new box to enter your email. Do that and click ‘subscribe’ and then say you’re not a robot. That’s it! They will send you an email to confirm and that’s up to you. Hope you do and I promise to get back to telling you stuff about my machine knitting!

No comments: