Wednesday, November 16, 2022

third time's a charm...

Yeah, I know, Ive said that before! 

A couple of days go by, I’m mentally planning my next project. Going to knit some socks just to get back in the swing of things, I’ve wound all my sock yarn onto cones, ready to go. Before I take the wool crepe deluxe off the machine and thread up some sock yarn,  I pick up S&P and try it on one more time. That collar, the vee part, feels a little bunchy... what would happen if I made it again, eliminated pleats on the underside, just had the to-be-pleated part on one end, which would be the topside?

I’m not usually this persnickety! I wouldn’t admit this to anybody but maybe I’m a little nervous – I haven’t been out in the knitting public for over 3 years and I’m probably over-thinking!

Did I tell you the shoulders and sleeves fit perfectly?


P.S. The seminar in Pigeon Forge – it’s March 11, 12, 2023 – you can email Myra at myrean@comcast.net for details and to reserve your spot.

No comments: