Thursday, November 10, 2022

time will tell...

I got the last end darned in and the collar stitched down so it doesn’t look too bad. I’ll be honest here. When I put it on and looked in the mirror, it was like, OMG, MAO! You’re a blob! It was awful! I hated it! I turned sideways and hated it even more! Oh wait! Besides no makeup and a bad hair day, you’ve been schlepping around in tired, old sports bras for the past couple of years! Ar-r-r-g-g-g-h!

Time for the wash and dry. Many times, I think that’s going to make everything so much better, but I know you can’t bet on it! Its almost like holding your breath while the laundry churns around – I think when you’re dealing with natural fibres, there’s life in there, kind of like washing your hair, it goes back to natural. So, if things are over-blocked or over-flattened, there’s hope the laundry will restore some of it! Fingers crossed anyway!

Omigosh! It worked! A little steam here and there and it’s all good! Now, if only this cold sore would go away, pray for a good hair day, put on a good bra and hope someone who can handle taking a photo comes by – we might get a real-life picture!

P.S. Thanks all, for your nice comments and encouragement! Greatly appreciated!

2 comments:

Janet D. said...

I LOVE it! Great job! You're such a wonderful inspiration! Janet D.

Anonymous said...

Missed you