Sunday, March 15, 2020

keep calm...

and knit on.
Sadly, we’ve cancelled the seminar in Pigeon Forge. Thanks to Margie, Myra, Eloise and all the ladies! I will miss everyone and the excitement of it all, but the current health concerns have become too serious to ignore. And the health and wellness of all is much more important than a bit of machine knitting – the good news, we are re-scheduling for next year!
The other good news is that as machine knitters we have the perfect escape! Get those machines going, take your mind off the world issues! I plan to and I’ll keep you posted, with plenty of inspiration and maybe a tip or two!
Just have to put the buttons on The Skinny and I’ll get a good photo to show off! In the meantime, finishing up that Thunder Bay Poncho in the tweedknit ‘good stuff’ which I was sort of ignoring in all the drama, and planning a shell/tank to go with The Skinny!
Stay safe and healthy!

No comments: