Thursday, March 14, 2024

undeterred...

undefeated…determined…intrepid…steadfast…relentless… All words that I think apply to me! No quitting here! 

I made a sleeve just to prove to myself that I could concentrate long enough to get that trim to work properly. Got the cuff done perfectly and made the sleeve while contemplating my options.

I recalled using that trim in a design way back in Knitwords #6, Laced With Diamonds and then remembered using a stripped-down version in KW#12,  Sampler Lace

I had every book out! Decided to use the abridged version for the body hems at least. 

The rib for the body piece - need 80-0-80 ns for width. Change up the centre of the triangular rib - instead of using #1 right as the centre which worked nicely for the cuff (30-0-30 ns), pull #10 right  and go from there so there will be a nicer match at the side seams. 

Oh, I still got it! even if I don’t always remember where I put it! ;)





2 comments:

BillKnits said...

That looks wonderful! The extra work really shows how special your designs are.

lyounger said...

That came together so quickly and looks really great!
Lynne