Saturday, January 6, 2024

happy 2024…

It’s the new year and I’m reporting on that NP pullover…got it ‘finished’ on the 23rd, tried it on and it was too short, even with a shirttail under…darn! It just looked dorky. Plan B, after Christmas of course, pulled out  the side seams and the cast-off row of rib, rehung it and added another 20 rows of rib. It’s good now but didn’t get a wearing photo, sorry.











My company over the holidays, mostly family, wouldn’t you know, noticed my lovely range top coverup.http://knitwords.blogspot.com/2023/04/slippery-slope.html

 My favourite d-i-l is so cute, she says, so innocently, ‘my range top is the same size as yours, isn’t it?’ Wink, wink…

2 comments:

lyounger said...

What a great looking sweater!

Cindy said...

I am trailing behind you…just another few days and I’ll send a pic.